Cat's paw prints......

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:28:02 -0400

    Hi List:
    One of our local dealers called me today to inquire what to use to =
clean stains from bass strings on new grand pianos.  Seems they have a =
resident cat in the store who likes to climb into the instruments.  They =
claim the cat didn't do any more than walk over the strings.  (No other =
calling cards).  Now they have discoloration on the copper windings from =
the animals paws.  I suggested using 3M ScotchBrite pads and lots of =
elbow grease.  Anyone have any other suggestions?  Thanks  ......Mike =
Kurta