Pin block stuff

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:31:12 -0400

Figured this would be a rebuild necessity.  If there is a way of "saving" a delaminating pin block, I don't know of it.  But I figured you would know if anyone did.

Knocking the sides off to remove the back assembly is an excellent idea for removal which I hadn't thought of.  Probably more practical (if not preferable) to do the rebuild in their home.

Thanks for the tip on use of epoxy vs. CA. Any data on how long this treatment is effective?
Fran

Doing well, thank you - and yourself?