"Old School Teachings"

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:46:39 EDT

Terry:
     I believe the jerk method does a quicker and better job of setting the
pins on the first tuning. Just my opinion. Heck, don't listen to me. Willem
can tell you I probably can't even past the tuning or technican RPT test.
Remember , I'm just a 30 year associate who has only been rebuilding , tuning
and refinishing but will probably  never be an RPT. The boys in Nashville
said I had to wait 2 years before they would consider administering the RPT
tests. Hell, I'm too old to wait that long. They also told them young kids in
Nashville that the RPT's made the money. I smiled as I left the
meeting....the only associate driving a new Cadillac. Maybe someday, me and
my two best ole buddies in Birmingham will get good enough to be RPT.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.