keybed not level

Joseph Alkana josephspiano@attbi.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:29:10 -0700

Many thanks to all who wrote back with some great suggestions! My =
initial contact with the piano was superficial, obviously. I will now do =
a better job of seeing just exactly what is amiss; a warped keybed or a =
floating keybed(both?). There isn't time to fabricate a curved board as =
Joe Garrett suggested, so either angle iron or box aluminum sounds =
reasonable to have along. I'll investigate, then give the customer the =
options and proceed from there. I feel much better about at least =
approaching the situation thanks to all you dedicated, caring techs! =
I'll pass along what transpired after this after Friday's appointment.

Grateful in Seattle
Joe

Joseph Alkana  RPT
josephspiano@attbi.com