Old soundboard wood for sale

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:52:15 EDT

          Dear piano tooners and reeebuilders
      Since there seems to be sooo much interest in that old sound board wood
that is ,OBVIOUSLY superior to this new wood everyone is using. I'm now
offering all my old defunct sound boards for sale at reeeally rezonable
prices.
   Yep for only double the price of a new inferior soundboard panel you can
buy two and probably make one whole new one.(maybe)
  Yup you too can enter that high priced reeebuildin market by splainin to
your clients why they should pay double the money for this new revelation
product. Soon you' be drivin a new SUV too and pullin a fanceee trailer. whew
that's exciting.
    Sign up soon quantities limited and hey only two to a customer. Ya don't
want to be greedy ya hear?however Bribery excepted on a first come first
serve basis of course.
anonymous. Where you can still bare your sole without fear of arrest and
incarceration.