Soundboard Installation & MC

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 16:32:52 -0500

>I will however repeat what I have said many times before in these
>disscussions...
>one is never going to learn anything as long as one simply swallows what
one or
>another "expert" has to say on any given issue.  Much better to listen to
>all sides
>and look pretty much past whatever disagreements pop up. In the end the most
>reasonable course takes over anyways. What matter who is right or wrong at any
>given time ?

And I will repeat what I have said many times. I couldn't care less what
some expert says if it's contrary to science and logic. Averaging other
people's opinions and looking past the disagreements without logically
reconciling the arguments with some physical basis of reality is, in my
opinion, very likely the least effective method there is to arrive at
anything resembling dependable information. I'll be far more likely to
agree with the unpedigreed mutt who makes an intelligent and logical case
based on documented and established science and physics. The disagreements
here aren't between individual opinions. They are between opinions and
physical nature.

Ron N