C Fork does not equal 440cps

Patrick Greene greeneguy63@mindspring.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:57:10 -0400

I guess my question is:  How difficult is it to learn to use the A =
temperament?  I apprenticed under a guy who felt that the C temp was =
more forgiving than the A temp.  I think he was going to teach me the A =
temperament, but he never got around to it and I was too ignorant to =
remind him.  The upshot is that now that is all I use.  I have yet to =
tune for anyone other than churches and private individuals. =20