Soundboard Installation & MC

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:30:29 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Richard, Ron
> >     I have never seen any postings that indicate Richard has no use for
> >physics.
> >Although we may sometimes disagree on the conclusions drawn or the
> >appropriate  use of
> >physical methods surely it is not necessary to be dismissive in what is,
> >supposedly, a
> >forum for discussion.
> >Regards, Robin Hufford
>
> Robin,
> 1/18/2002, Richard wrote
>
> Actually, I think its time we all made a concerted effort to leave High School
> physics behind as much and as quickly as possible.
>
> I disagreed at that time, and still do.
>
> Ron N

Grin... Oooo thats a good one Ron... wayyyyy out of context to begin with, and
even so.... these words of mine convey to your mind that I have no use for
physics... period eh ???

No matter... like I said, its no problem to dissagree, its no problem to be
wrong.... and it sure as heck shouldnt be a problem to be right....even partly...
none of that means a hoot. At least not if one has any pedogogic hopes and dreams
for this kind of forum.

In anycase not any where in the present thread have I offered even one tiny piece
of criticism towards either yours or Dels topic related standpoints... quite the
opposite really.... I said something about Dels impressive arguments. All I said
was it would be nice to hear from M&H what their position to all this is, and I
posted a web site for everyones edification.  I fail to see why that
inquisitivness should result in the recent totally off topic tangents to this
thread.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.