Controlling bridge pin angle when drilling

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:38:26 +0200

Hey there Pard !!

Nice shot, and those pins look pretty nice from what one can see... but I
personally would like a more direct straight down shot, to show the consistancy
from that angle, and a  "strings-eye" view. Both a bit more zoomed in for
detail.

I'm sure though from what I have learned about and from you so far your work is
pretty high quality stuff.

Tell you what... I'll take a couple shots with my sons camera of one of the
Steinway C's we have at the U.  I'll try and find a few examples of what I would
define as less the "absolute perfection" :)... then we can talk about just how
accurate these need to be.

Thanks for the pic and contribution Ron.

Cheers

Ricb

--
Richard Brekne