A Fork/C Fork

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:43:28 -0700

Hehe, you guys are running true to form! I put that out there to see what
you'd do with it. I personally use an A fork, (when I have a need to), and
think it is the more appropriate fork to use IMHO. I tried to convert Ken
Serviss of The Piano Hospital fame, for many years. He finally changed. Now
I'm here to tell you, the quality of his tunings would still be good if he
used a dial tone. <G> For those who are experienced, I don't think it makes
one wit of difference. However, for the newbies, out there, it would be nice
if they would start with the easier fork, IMHO. Hence, the second reason why
I posted that. Hope you all had a good time with it. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)