Soundboard Installation & MC

Mon, 29 Apr 2002 17:48:34 +0200

Dale, and Brian :

>> .         Brian , Richard , Ron
>

>      I almost hate to wade in and muddy a good discussion but I just
> want to say Brian, that your statements are on the money. No body
> thinks the thing retains crown. So I'll let M&H marketing worry about
> their own consciences. Why this discussion hasn't arrived at the
> following statement sooner I don't know.

On the contrary !!:) seems to me you two provide some clear waters in an
already mudded discussion... and I thank you both for it.

Still dont know if that itch in my left rear side is quite satisfied
tho.... I mean you give a decent enough reason for continueing to
install the so called resonator..... would seem to me that from a
marketing standpoint it would be just as easy to make use of legitimate
reasons for the device then ones that are  << clearly false >>. And it
would seem safer.  Then there is the unanswered cost effectivness
question mark.

Still since virtually all of you discount the effectivness of this
device as any kind of a arch support I suppose I will have to accept
that as beef in lue of any reasoning to the contrary.

Thanks again for the topical replies.. :)

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.