This week's encounters with Well Temperament

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:18:51 EDT

Hi list,
  In an area with lots of different temperments going around,how can someone
know if you're a bad tuner,or maybe just changed things around on purpose.If
I go and play on a piano,and it does'nt sound right,I think to myself ,what
kind of no tuning rascal has been working on this piano,when maybe he did it
on purpose,how would people know. I'm like Terry,looking forward to
Chicago,and a new perspective. Also, I'm not trying to be negative in any way
about this, just curious and interested.
Hazen Bannister