Bergman Baby Grands

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:21:29 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/02 10:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lsankey@cox.net
writes:

> I work for a very large dealer in the Los Angeles area. He sells both YC and
> Weber. I install 8 to 10 pianomation systems a month and most are installed
> into Bergmann and Weber TG 150s. I remove the keybeds on all installs that
> permit it. Without looking at the fallboard I cannot tell the difference
> between the the two (other than the Weber has brass caps on the bottom of
> the leg).

Here's how you identify where each Weber model is made. All of them are Young
Changs, but if it is a Chinese model, the model # has a two letter/three
digit model number - as in WG-150. If it is Korean made, it has a two
letter/two digit model # - as in WG-50. If it is one of the Special Edition
models, it has a three letter/two digit model# - as in WSG-50.  The only
model unique to the Weber line is the WG-57 (a Korean built 5'7" - YC offers
a 5'9" model) and the WSG-57, which is Korean built also. In Korea, the Weber
Special Edition models are sold as Weber Prambergers. I found the Korean
website for them once, but can no longer seem to locate it.

The Reiger Kloss line is no longer made.

Larry