Bergman Baby Grands

Ray T. Bentley Ray@Bentley.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:21:06 -0500

Who know what a VS-1 is?  I found one the other day with no name on the fall
board or plate.  Just VS-1 and Korea on the plate, and Royal George stamped
on a hammer.  Not a bad piano, all things considered.

Ray T. Bentley, RPT
Alton, IL
ray@bentley.net
www.ray.bentley.net

The difficult, I do right away.  The impossible takes a little longer.
From: Lee Sankey <Lsankey@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:42:36 -0700
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Bergman Baby Grands

You are right about the model number codes. The YC model numbers are
preceeded by the letters TG so that Bergmann's model is a BTG-185. Serial
numbers for both Chinese built Webers and YCs are preceeded by the letters
CG. I'm doing a QRS pianomation  install today on theYC  BTG 175 and the
serial number is CG 0009096 and tomorrow I'm installing in a Weber WG150
serial number CG 0009427. It's difficult to imagine what the CG stands for.
(Oh my god I'm ending a sentence witha preposition)

I now have the pianomation install time down to a six hour process by
removing the keybed. I also install an Altec 5 speaker surround sound system
in each piano. Pianodisc requires about 2 addional hours.

Lee Sankey

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM wrote:
In a message dated 4/29/02 10:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,