Bergman Baby Grands

Lee Sankey Lsankey@cox.net
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:42:36 -0700

You are right about the model number codes. The YC model numbers are
preceeded by the letters TG so that Bergmann's model is a BTG-185.
Serial numbers for both Chinese built Webers and YCs are preceeded by
the letters CG. I'm doing a QRS pianomation  install today on theYC  BTG
175 and the serial number is CG 0009096 and tomorrow I'm installing in a
Weber WG150 serial number CG 0009427. It's difficult to imagine what the
CG stands for. (Oh my god I'm ending a sentence witha preposition)

I now have the pianomation install time down to a six hour process by
removing the keybed. I also install an Altec 5 speaker surround sound
system in each piano. Pianodisc requires about 2 addional hours.

Lee Sankey