stringing

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 11:55:02 -0500

Hazen,

But how do you get the lengths correct without a lot of waste or coming
up short? Especially from the middle on down.

I've done a Bose this way but I bought the precut and looped strings from
Bosendorfer. :-) The shipping cost more than the wire did but the job
sure looked a lot better than I could have done it with all those loops.

Avery