stringing

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 11:57:14 -0500

Susan,

By this, I assume you mean you install all the tuning pins before starting
to string? I know some do this but I can do it faster the other way.

I use the numbers on the plate but I also use the golf tees! Even with the
numbers there, it's too easy for me to overlook when a size change happens.

Avery