grand action transporter-thanks!

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 17:54:56 +0000

I thought it might have been you, Terry.  I got an old golf cart for free
from my in-laws when my son started playing a few years back.  The U-shaped
metal rods that normally hold the bag were easily bent flat to support the
bottom of the action.  The wheels open wide to offer a stable support,
better than the little folding dolly thingees.  I keep it stashed at school,
since it doesn't travel with me.  I agree that the smaller folding carts
would be a better choice if you want to keep it in the car all the time

Ron Koval

<snip>
Hi Ron. I think it was I. I made one, but have since found what look like
better folding ones on the internet. Where did you get yours? Mine works
great, but just does not fold down as much as a well-designed one might do.
Pictures?

Terry Farrell

-