Pearl River

Coello Servicio Tecnico de Pianos coello_stp@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:47:53 +0000

YAMAHA manufacture pianos not jjust in Japan: they have factories in America
(USA), Europe (Yamaha-Kemble, in England), and Asia (Indonesia and 2 in
China, plus the japanese ones). In China the pianos are made at the Pearl
River factory, even the iron frame. Yamaha just put the action. The models
made on China are just two uprights: the C110 and C108. There is also a
model 108 madee on Japan and a model E110 made on England.
The last new C110 I saw one week ago have a serial number 44thousands: They
are very cheap.

But maybe somebody from Yamaha have better info than me.