Major polyester repair

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:38:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/02 3:51:27 PM Central Daylight Time, cfaulk2@juno.com
writes:

> The KSU Music Dept. most certainly doesn't
> have the kind of money it would take to fully restore the Bose to its
> former glory.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles Faulk, RPT

Charles

I don't know anything about the poly repair, but I will offer a suggestion
about the money. First of all, with the kind of damage you're talking about,
it might be cheaper and better looking if you could order a new lid from the
factory.

When the D in the concert hall was damaged, we found out the state has
insurance against major damage. There is a $5000 deductible. But if might
worth looking into it. Perhaps with some additional money somewhere, and
insurance money, you might get a new one, or at least get this one repaired
to it's "former glory."

Wim