Sciortino Insta-Coiler

SUSAN P SWEARINGEN ssclabr8@flash.net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:51:08 -0500

Hello,

Has anyone had much success with the Sciortino Insta-coiler?  It's =
probably better used when restringing an entire piano but as a farily =
new part-time tuner, I bought one in hopes that it would make the =
occassional broken string easier to replace.  Sometimes it makes a =
perfect coil and other times, I have problems getting it to work.  Maybe =
I just need to have more practice with it but it seems inconsistent.=20

Any opinions?

Corte Swearingen