Major polyester repair

Charles E Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:14:06 -0500

My many thanks to all of you who responded to this unusual problem. I'm
making copies of these many e-mails and sending them to the Music Dept.
head. Maybe someone will come across with the necessary funds to do these
repairs correctly.

As many of you know, tax shortfalls have hit many universities across the
country rather hard this coming year. Areas , such as music, that aren't
funded by big grants are especially hard hit with budget cuts. I feel a
strong need to help them in any way I can.

Thanks again,

Charles Faulk

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.