Thunk, wunk

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:32:46 -0700 (PDT)

How about a bad bridge to apron or apron to board glue
joint? I have found that these may look ok, but fall
apart when the screws are removed. I use epoxy and
screws, then remove screws and drill out for dowels,
in a staggered line across the apron to board joint so
there is not a straight line to serve as a fulcrum.
Boosts the bass nicely.