Cleaning keys again

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:39:44 -0500

Hi David,
                 I used to use a scraper, as that was the method=20
taught.   Now I use the Fantastic for the sides, it just cuts through that=
=20
black crud, and finger grease.  No material is removed, and it works well=20
getting the dirt from under the key lip, so the fronts also look clean. One=
=20
cleaner to do the tops, sides and fronts.
Rubber gloves are recommended, as it is hard on the skin.
Regards Roger