To Voice or Not to Voice? [was Re: Baldwin hammers]

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:39:31 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/2002 11:29:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, bigda@gte.net
writes:

           David
         This was what I was trying to say initially and that's why
installing new renners without voicing didn't sound like a good idea or even
possible.  Nothing wrong with voicing and I didn't imply there was. Voicing
stablility is a very big deal to me personally. Thanks for the feedback.
           Dale Erwin