MUTUAL BENEFIT PLS HELP ME OUT

Mrs. Sarah Montgomery. sarah_mont11@mail.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 08:16:21

Good Day,

I am writting you this mail personally because of the
situation I find my self into with my children right
now in Cotonou republic of Benin.Please I will beg for
your assistance regards my proposal to you right
now.Am only alive today with a slit stroke of luck and
please I will want you to treat this mail and assist
me in which ever way you can be of help so I can get
my self, my children and the huge funds my late
husbands left behide for me and my step son out ofAfrica for good.

And again please don't take offence on me becos Am
writting you through the net.Am force to do this so I
can help my self out of this present situation I findself into.

There is some thing important we both can do if you
are in the position to help me out in standing for me
and my step son as the needed Nominated Foreign
Investor Manager.My late husbands Mr.H.B.Montgomery
with his position when he was alive and when the war
in my country(SIERRA-LEONE) was going on he was able
to secured huge amount of funds to him self in $USD as
one of the top men incharge of the sales of the
country diamonds and the funds is presently secured
into two consignments(boxes) with security company
here in Cotonou and coded the funds as diamonds in the
security company vault for safe keeping and can only
be released to a foreign investor/manager out side
Africa through a commercial bank to the investor
account out side Africa for investment purpose.

My late husband was to hire the service of a foreign
investor/manager in securing the funds through a
commercial bank here in cotonou but before He could
come to terms on how to move the funds out of Africa
he met is on timely death in the hands of the rabels
loyal to Forday Sankoh the R.U.F leader.

This is the more reason why am writting you this
request if you can be of help in standing for me and
my step son in seeing that the funds is secured from
the security company vault and lodge into an account
that will be open by you and for onward wire tranfer
to an account set up to receive the funds out side
Africa, that is if you are ready to be the needed
foreign investor manager.Becos from all indication
regards the WILL my late husband left behide the funds
can only be released to the account of a nominated
foreign investor manager out side Africa before me or
my step son can get full access to the funds becos of
our inexperience in financial dealing and the same
condition is also stated in the release document sign
with the management of the security company.

Right now the amount involved that is now secretly
secured in the two consignments in the security
company vault for safe keeping in USD,$15.2
million.(fifteen point two million united statesdollars)all in liquid cash.

And if you will be of an assistance regards
standing for for me and my step son in coming down to
Cotonou and we physically present you to the
management of the security as the needed Nominated
Foreign Investor Manager.Then I will now give you the
necessary details on how the funds will be secretly
secured through one of the commercial bank in Cotonou
to an account you will set up for this transaction
with out breaking any of the International monetary
laws of any land from when the funds will be release
from the security comapny vault to when it will be
secured into the account you will set up for thetransaction in your country.

Please your positive reply will be highly
appreciative on receipt of this mail Thank you andstay blessed,

Mrs. Sarah Montgomery.