cleaning polyester

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:25:32 -0700

I recommend using the Cory Hi Gloss formula.  Available from most supply
houses.  If your have a lot of grunge, you can use Murphy's Oil Soap,
Naptha, just about anything.  If you want to polish (you'll need to
after using the above cleaners), I recommend Meguiar's Mirror Glaze #10
and/or #17.  They are made for plexiglas or Lexan and work great on
polyester too.  Antistatic keeps dust from jumping back on.  Use only
100% cotton cloth to apply.  Deep scratches?  That's anothter topic.
    Good luck,
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

--