Sanderson article

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:59:58 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no> wrote:

> Many years ago, I think in the 70's tho I am not sure. Dr
> Sanderson published an article about tunings in which he
> included 4 tables of numbers for frequencies and cents
> offsets for a two octave range in what he termed a "Well
> Tuned Piano"

I don't have the article, but I think I have the charts you are talking
about. It gives this info for the theoretical case of no inharmonicity as
well as for a real life grand piano. These charts appear in a "technical
article" which might have been published by Sanderson. You could try
contacting one of the Sanderson's directly. I'll bet they can provide a
copy.

If that doesn't work, let me know...

Charles Neuman