Unison Flatter than each Individual string? + other

Juliaeux@AOL.COM Juliaeux@AOL.COM
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 09:05:14 EDT

First:
I would like to thank Clyde Hollinger and this list for helpful
suggestions/considerations which aided me to decide between tech/tuning
school or a mail order course.

School won.
Many Thanks.

Second:
tompiano@gate.net writes:

> First I'm not a physicist commenting on this phenomenon but a very strong
> aural tuner who uses an SAT

What is an SAT?

Third: Has anyone read ON THE SENSATION OF TONE  by Heimholtz, and is it as
interesting as the forum, here, the last few weeks, on the 'Stretch vs
Temperament (was Beat Rates)'   discussions?

sincerely,
Julie
PA