fast price?

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:19:31 -0700

I sent this last night at about this time, and it just now shows up????  =
 Hey, I tried, Ed.=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 7:04 PM
  Subject: Re: fast price?

      OK, Ed. Just for you, (because you're such a great guy) I just got =
on the phone and called someone at the dealership I work for.  MSRP is =
18K, but (whisper, whisper) the lowest "pencil" price on one is as low =
as 12,595. The difference between satin and high polish is about =
fourty-five dollars, I forgot to ask which is which. Please forgive me.=20

  That's for the GH1B Yamaha in walnut. GA1E's are lower, but then =
you'll want to .......... never mind! =20

      I wasn't even sure that they offered that in a finish other than =
black, but they do!

    ----- Original Message -----=20