Unison Flatter than each Individual string?

Thomas A. Sheehan tsheehan@nyc.rr.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:16:51 -0400

Dear David,

If you haven't already, buy and "play" Rick Baldassin's book "On Pitch." For
me (strictly an aural tuner, but an early beta tester for Reyburn
Cybertuner), Rick's book is one of the most important that any of we tuners
can own. I learned the concepts in the book (confirming the equivalency of
aural and electronic techniques of tuning) by having it open before me on
the piano. I literally played the book while using it. It was the ultimate
empirical research project, and I came away from it in even greater shape as
an aural tuner than ever before.

Happy Tuning, and best regards!!!

Tom Sheehan, RPT
NYC Chapter

<original messages snipped to conserve bandwidth>