May the 4ths be with you

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:50:29 -0500

> > have to prevent error they would be envious.     ---ricm
> >
> Boy is that truth. Well stated.
> Tom Servinsky, RPT

Heheh, I sense a performer among us.  I think it is time all
members who can perform to stand up and take a bow.... and play
for us.    Next all who took lessons (and still do on occasion)
and  can knock out a recital piece from childhood.  Next the
noodlers and pleasure plunkers, (perhaps the most fulfilled of
all)   ---ric (the 'i' stands for  i envy)