Hygrometer

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:22:30 -0400

Their units are +5% RH at best. I think I need better accuracy than =
that. Thanks anyway.

Terry Farrell
 =20
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "David Love" <davidlovepianos@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: Hygrometer

Try Radio Shack.

David Love
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: August 28, 2002 6:25 PM
  Subject: Hygrometer

  Anyone have a good recommendation for a relatively low cost, high =
accuracy hygrometer? It appears that a reasonably priced unit can be had =
in the +2% RH accuracy range. Any really nice units out there that I =
should be aware of? I should think one with a separate probe would be =
essential for hot-box use. What do ya'll use? Thanks.

  Terry Farrell
   =20