how many pianos...?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

My friend Don Bennet has the Boesendorfer and Schimmel
dealership in Atlanta. I played many of both brands
side by side in his showroom. All were wonderful, but
the Schimmels seemed more touch-responsive, and the
tone didn't "run away" with the massive resonance of
Boesendorfer's spruce case system. Just my preference.
A small one. I will gladly accept a new donation of
either brand.
     Gordon Stelter