Hygrometer

SUSAN P SWEARINGEN ssclabr8@flash.net
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:52:43 -0500

Terry,

You will have a hard time finding a hygrometer for under $100 that will =
have an accuracy of 2%.  Most will have an accuracy of 4-6%.  If you go =
to www.coleparmer.com and search for hygrometers, you will find a very =
large selection.  They do have versions with a separate probe at 2% =
accuracy.

Corte Swearingen
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 8:25 PM
  Subject: Hygrometer

  Anyone have a good recommendation for a relatively low cost, high =
accuracy hygrometer? It appears that a reasonably priced unit can be had =
in the +2% RH accuracy range. Any really nice units out there that I =
should be aware of? I should think one with a separate probe would be =
essential for hot-box use. What do ya'll use? Thanks.

  Terry Farrell
   =20