Cantering the Panel ?

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 18:55:37 -0700

He always tunes this way, said he learned it from his days as a =
stringer.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

    I've been thinking about this Richard, and I really need to try it. =
If it does indeed work out the way you say, it could really be =
revolutionary. On the other hand, the only way you can tune in this kind =
of disjointed way is with a machine, and for hundreds of years, there =
were no machines, no computers. I've thought about many things while =
I've been tuning, and sometimes I think that some tuners stretch so much =
in that area because they know that when they pull in the unisons the =
pitch will come down. Just random thoughts.=20

Kevin E. Ramsey