Cantering the Panel ?

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:48:42 +0100

Well, I wouldnt be expecting miracles here. But it might be
effective enough to warrant doing pitch raises this way.
Perhaps more to avoid cantering the panel in a negative way
then anything else. Heck maybe we are causing part of our
killer octave problems by the way we tune.

Anyways... a few of you give this a try and see what
happens, we'll find out soon enough if its worth the time or
not. Shouldnt need a puter to rough it in though... or what
?

Cheers
RicB

--