Internet Piano Purchase

Lou Pesce fareast_masslam@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 22:25:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
This sales is ok if both parties wanted to finalize
the sales.  $500 really does not cover the moving
expenses from the seller to the buyer.  What if the
seller find a buyer locally ?  He maybe temp to sell
and save the moving expenses.  This is the trouble of
selling long distance.
Lou Pesce
Hong Kong