1906 Steinway Upright

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 11:04:47 -0500

Alan,

About ten years ago I looked at a 1907 52" Steinway upright, nice for
its age and serviced well but the hammers were mostly sanded off by
then.  Another tech had valued it at $2,000, and a church bought it for
$850.  They still have it somewhere but it is rarely used, and they
don't want me to service it anymore.  (I do their good pianos.)

Regards,
Clyde