System Three Epoxy source and white stuff

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:16:58 -0600 (CST)

The epoxy that Wilson was talking about is "RotFix" restoration
epoxy system. It is available from Liberon/Star Wood Finish
Supply in CA. And, they are reliable and nice to deal with. Ask
them for their catalogue. It is one of those "teaching"
catalogues and is a gold mine of information on all kinds of
things to do with gluing and finishing.

As for the white stuff, my truck has 5 70lb bags of sand in the
back and studs in the rear wheel tires. When it snows, I just
enjoy it while I'm driving to my next appointment!!

from Vermont--

Clair