Veneer

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:25:18 EST

Hi list,
  This question might have been asked before,I need info on where to purchase
veneer.Not only high quality veneer,but also B grade veneer for the klunkers
that
need some help.Like the one I'm working on, having to do major
glueing,veneering,
work to refinish.The action needs nothing short of major rebuild.The piano
needs
pinblock,restringing,front rail pins,balance rail pins,all felt &
cloth.(EVERYTHING).I
told the customer it was not worth it,but it has sentimental value.So he is
gonna
get it refinished,with new keytops,so it will look nice in his home.Maybe one
day later,get action,and piano work done,as no one plays anyway.I can't level
the keys,because of the pins.Should I maybe, block the keys up to level
them,just for looks? It sounds crazy,but they were not taking no for an
answer.

Thanks,
Hazen Bannister