Veneer (OT)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 05 Jan 2002 10:11:02 -0600

>Las Cruces, Alamogordo, Ruidoso, Alto, High Rolls, Cloudcroft, (sm)El Paso,
>Truth or Consequences, Hatch, Radium Springs (Really!), White Sands Missile
>Range, Ft. Bliss, Holoman Air Force Base, Anthony, Berino, Mesquite, Old
>Mesilla, Doņa Ana, Oro Grande, and more.

Guy,
We spent a couple of nights in Cloudcroft a few years back on a family
vacation, an unplanned adventure on the way to Alamagordo, and a day
digging wonderful marine fossils out of road cuts at 11,000 feet. Caught
the only "horned toad" (living fossil) I've seen on the hoof in 20 years
too. Lizard stayed, we pressed on. Great spot.

Ron N