Piano Moving

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:28:11 EST

Joe,
  I have an organ dolly,which I use on smaller pianos sometimes.My
wheels(stock from schaff)are the wrong size.I need to change them to a taller
wheel to clear my
rails.One good idea,is that the height of your bar makes lifting a lot easier
,than bending over to grab the bottom of the piano,in an uncomfortable
position.I wonder
where that idea could go with a regular dolly,being able to lift at that
height,and have that leverage as well.
 Jim,
  I like your idea of picking up both ends a little,instead of having to lift
one end a lot
to put dolly under.
 Where does everyone buy their moving supplies?
Thanks,
Hazen Bannister