Sound waves(The behavior of soundboards)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:14:08 EST

In a message dated 06/01/02 2:39:25 PM, RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:

<< I'm not giving up anything Jim, because that isn't the point. However many
directions a string goes when it vibrates, it either moves the bridge in
the process or it doesn't. >>

Well of course the bridge moves...... as does the soundboard......without
these motions the piano thingee would be daid. Movement of bridge and board
is by definition molecular since " The smallest particle into which an
element or a compound can be divided without changing its chemical and
physical properties is the molecule" the things can't move without it being
molecular movement.
 When the common tech has their own cyclotron or atom smasher we should begin
to worry about this stuff....not until then though. :-)
 Bridge mechanics work because of movement and any theory, or theoritician,
can say otherwise even though they will be wrong.......
  We should move on to the really important stuff such as whether or not we
are gonna allow that danged Joe G. CLAIM that Oregon is No. 2!!!!!!!!! danged
heretic. :-)
I mean after all "the Ducks"?????
Jim Bryant (FL)