Kimball bass strings

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 03:10:47 -0800

Well, I order all my bass strings to Heller Bass in Germany. Only one suggestion: if is a bichord the string to change, order both strings for better fit, not just the broken or offending one from the pair. Really is so imortant that Kimball pianos have bass strings manufactured oinly by Kimball?: are not all the bass string makers able to make a exact duplicate?

Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email