Kimball bass strings

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:44:23 -0500

Just re-read your post and see you still have the string. What is wrong =
with the old string? Or should I ask, what is more wrong with the old =
string in question than the other strings?

Terry Farrell =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Patrick C Poulson=20
  To: Pianotech@Ptg.Org=20
  Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 2:47 AM
  Subject: Kimball bass strings

  Hi all: Is there a source for Kimball bass strings (actually a Whitney =
spinet) or am I a going to have to have them made up by Schaff or Mapes? =
 I don't know if there is anyone still doing Kimball tech support.  Any =
suggestions before I rip out the offending string? Thanks, Patrick =
Poulson, RPT