Data Bases And Operating Systems..kinda OT

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:08:34 -0500

For those of you who are reading this off topic post I recommend that you DO NOT
upgrade to XP home or XP Pro. There are very serious security issues. I would
wait as long as possible if you for some reason feel that you NEED to upgrade. A
better choice at this time would be Win 2000. If you don't believe me do some
research of your own. This topic is easily found out on the net. Many are
talking about it. Lou Gerstner of IBM even writes about it. FWIW

Greg

--
Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net