Varnishing Soundboards

Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:13:08 -0500

Hi David -

I saw the same article, and was also intrigued by the guy's method.  The
biggest drawback in applying this method to a soundboard I would think
would be the bridge being a bit difficult to work around.  A flat,
unobstructed surface would be much better, to be sure.

Spraying is hard to beat in a game like this.
Still, I'm sure his procedure would yield very fine results.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com

On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:00:37 -0800 "David Love"