Windows XP (hOT)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:30:31 -0500

Sorry to burst your bubble about XP, Phil. I do have the Office XP and yes, I
do love it! Many new bells and whistles. I hope you can wade through all the
various difficulties with the OS. Please be aware of the security issues. The
very holes that are open are the ones by which identity theft happens.
Protection, Protection, Protection!

Greg

--
Greg Newell