Windows XP (hOT)

Elian Degen J. degen@iespana.es
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:47:52 -0400

Hello jon and List

I installed Xp the same day it was comming out and I never had a better OS.
Not a crash since then.

Jon wrote

> >that not all the hardware companies out there have gotten relavant
drivers
> >finished
> >and available for download.

But they are working fast on it, since when I installed it I saw the changes

> It seems rather egocentric to me for a corporation to produce an item
which
> does not get along with so many other
> products currently on the market and forces the consumer to jump through
hoops.

For your surprise, Xp concept is not new, in my opinion it is not easily
understandable for the majority of people used with Windows 95/98/Me
Xp is based on NT platform, and if you ever worked with NT youl find the
similitudes very fast. Nt is also an old concept and most business would use
it as a much more reliable than the home windows, but it seems to me that
all those windows were "Crash Prone", Now Ms. decided to use the same good
old more reliable NT platform and add "user friendlynes and Windows
appearance. and it worked.

> Go to all your software and hardware websites and look for the latest
> patches often as well as the
> Windoze Update site (there's always something there).

mensaje enviado desde http://www.iespana.es
emails (pop)-paginas web (espacio ilimitado)-agenda-favoritos (bookmarks)-foros -Chat